Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Day Here, A Month There....

And little do we realize how much the blog gets neglected!

And I had such aspirations of doing better! Yet, I've posted LESS! Ack.......

There's a blog I read where the author didn't post for like 2 or 3 months straight. And like her, I'm feeling pretty bad about it. Probably because I WANT to keep a journal of my life, and also because I know people are waiting to hear from me.

She decided to post for 30 days straight. Every day. And she's done it.

Hmmmmm......I may just need to do that. To be able to get back in the saddle again.......

3 comments:

BASF said...

You'd sure make us happy by doing that.

AlabamaBrands said...

My friend posted every thirty days in november & after a couple days i realized I should joing her. I didn't do too bad that month- it can be done!
My recommendation is to lean heavily on your kids and your camera :)

Denna said...

I don't think you can do it.LOL I know, I am not thinking positive. I know you can't until June or July. VBS will be taking your time. I have missed your post.