Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 28: 2.8

200 Things About Me:








Just kidding!

But this IS my 200th post. My "Bi-Centennial" if you will. Gosh, that seems like a lot of writing, huh?

Let's see, what's the numbers on that?

My first post was on November 21, 2005. So, 365 days to November 21, 2006. Then there were 40 more days in 2006, so that brings it up to 405 days. Then we add the 151 for 2007, and that brings the total to 556 days since I started blogging.

Then we divide that by 200, which gives us 2.78.

Which means I post every 2.78 days, on average. Or, rounded up, is 2.8 (and lookee there! today is day "28"----how cool is that?)

Ha! And y'all thought I was slackin'. Heh! Every 2-3 days or so is not so shabby!

Well, until you look at the month of April. That's not a good picture of my blogging prowess at all. So, let's just forget about April and focus on 2.8, ok?

And hopefully, after this little 30 day stint thing, I can make the numbers even better!

2 comments:

BASF said...

I think you need to take into account the influence you had on all the rest of us to start.

Who was bloggin' before you came along to show us the way?

It looks like everyone else I know started in 2006. So you were the Paver of the Way, the Forerunner, the Motivator. So maybe, just maybe, you can add up all EVERYBODY had written and calculate what you have done that way.

By the way, I like Google Reader, but it is convenient for me because I have Google as my home page.

AlabamaBrands said...

I've got you beat at 238-- maybe you should make it another month of post every day ;)