Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day 11: Cheese!

Since my Mom and Dad are in town, I decided that I wanted to get pictures taken. Professional pictures. It's been four and a half years since we've had family pictures taken....

...that's BEFORE Libbigail! I have DOUBLE the number of kids now!

Yeah. Pretty pitiful. I know.

I'm not sure why, but the thought of my parents coming just seemed to make me want to get them done. I think I liked the idea of having them in the pictures. I wanted some shots of them with the kids. We also got shots with just the kids, just Chris and I, and my favorite:

Me and my Mom and the girls.

See, 10 years ago, for Mother's Day, Mom and I had our picture taken together. I was pregnant with Michaela at the time, and it was my first official Mother's Day.

So I thought it was neat to get our pictures AGAIN for Mother's Day. This time, with 3 generations. As another gift for Mom.

(And before you get your hopes up, no, I'm not going to post it here. I'm too self-conscience of pictures of myself!)

We got some cute pictures all in all. Here's a couple of the best of them:

The gang with their Grammy and Grandpa

The Kidlettes


And I'll tell ya....you should see the hoops the camera people jumped in order to get the shots to come out! Working with 6 kids, for a total of 10 people is NOT easy. Kudos to Portrait Innovations!

6 comments:

Chrystal said...

Beautiful pics of the kids kelly! They look so grown! What really shocked David and I was...the goatee! LOL, it looks AMAZING!!! David thinks you look tons younger, we love it! :)

AlabamaBrands said...

So VERY VERY cute!
I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Great pics! Miss you much!

Awesome Mom said...

Cute pictures!!! They did a great job.

JSmith5780 said...

What fabulous pictures!!

Enjoy your visit.
Jen

Karen said...

Kelly, So sorry I havent commented, Ive been meaning to get by and I see I had alot of catching up to do! My goodness you have had your hands full! I didnt know you had 1 added to the bunch! Congratulations and you still manage to drop by and check on Cameran! YOu are the greatest! I love love this group pics it turned out just beautiful! Wish you would have put up one of you too! But I totally understand I always comb through mine before posting to make sure i look presentable...LOL! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!