(Heather did this, and it sounded like fun.......)
Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About ME:
1. I am French and Irish.
2. I am third generation American.
3. My birthday is on January 27th, and I've always hated that it was so close to Christmas!
4. My earliest memory is from a huge blizzard when I was only 2.
5. I am the first grandchild on my mother's side.
6. I am the oldest of 3 children.
7. I was the only child for almost 7 years.
8. I have 2 brothers and no sisters.
9. Both of my brothers are over 6 feet.
10. I am 5'3".
11. Before I was married, I lived in 5 different houses; all but one in the same city.
12. Since I've been married, I've lived in 6 homes in 2 cities and 2 states. Three in each.
13. I played 3 sports: soccer, softball, and basketball.
14. My favorite positions were: goalkeeper, first base, and point guard.
15. My softball nickname was "Scoop." Scoop Shaughnessy--catchy, eh?
16. My hair was VERY short for much of my growing up years.
17. I've been wearing glasses/contacts since I was in the 3rd grade.
18. I've had bifocals.
19. I was a tomboy growing up.
20. My Dad once bought me a slingshot, and it was my prized possession for many years.
21. I think I still have it.
22. My Mom bought me 8 pairs of jeans for school one year, and I got holes in the knees of all of them.
23. I love the water.
24. I almost drowned when I was 7. My Dad saved my life.
25. I've always loved animals.
26. I had a stuffed bear and a blanket as a child, and I still have them in my bedside table.
27. I LOVE Legos, even to this day.
28. I played the violin, the string bass, and the guitar when I was in school.
29. I've played on a Stradivarius violin, arguably the best made violin in the world. The person who loaned it to me is a felon!
30. One of my closest, dearest, and bestest friends has been so since we were 8.
31. I USED to have an IQ of 142. I think I'm in the 130s now.
32. I love math. I'm only average at it.
33. I hate English. I'm pretty good at it though.
34. Science is probably my favorite subject, and thankfully, I'm good at it.
35. I also like law.
36. I love art. I almost went to art school.
37. I was a crayola crayon for Halloween one year.
38. I have never broken a bone (unless you count the toe).
39. I've never had surgery.
40. I've been badly bit by a dog.
41. My grandfather hardly ever called me by my real name. He always called me "Murphy".
42. I've always considered nicknames terms of endearment.
43. I wouldn't eat broccoli, cheese, or green peas growing up. But I eat all of them now.
44. My favorite food growing up was Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It's still my favorite.
45. I love Chinese food.
46. I love growing flowers and such. But I usually kill them.
47. My first car was a Ford Tempo Piece O' Junk (it's only redeeming factor was that it was blue)
48. Oh, yeah, my favorite color is midnight blue. Hunter green is a close second.
49. I am analytical to a fault.
50. I am extremely opinionated, but I try to keep that to myself (I said I TRY!)
51. I am not competitive, but I love a good game.
52. I am a Scrabble fanatic.
53. I love acting and the theatre.
54. I wish I could be paid to do it.
55. The only decent role I've ever had, I played the devil as a teenage boy (the short hair came in handy).
56. I've been out of the country once--to Canada.
57. I love to travel.
58. I've always loved kids.
59. Before I got married, I wanted 6 kids---2 girls and four boys.
60. Michaela was conceived on my honeymoon. I was 19.
61. I named her after my dearest cousin growing up--Michael.
62. My name was supposed to be "Sarah". My Mom changed it on my Dad at the last minute, after I was born.
63. I've never had a miscarriage, thankfully.
64. I've never bottle-fed a baby.
65. I had a friend with epilepsy growing up. Chris almost dated her.
66. Chris is the only man I've ever kissed (ok, my Dad and brothers don't count!)
67. I never smoked.
68. I've been offered drugs, but have never even seen any, nevermind used them (now, I HAVE smelled it)
69. I love frugal and homemade things. I think I should've been a homesteader.
70. I'm a sucker for a big rope hammock!
71. I'm not the best at cooking, but I like to do it at my leisure. Especially baking.
72. I make my own butter for fun.
73. I'm a Sesame Street connoisseur.
74. I LOVE a good practical joke!
75. I wanted to fly an F-14 Tomcat with the US Navy when I was a kid. I had posters of planes all over my walls (you would've thought it was a boy's room!)
76. My favorite flower is the Purple Lilac (the NH state flower, actually)
77. I'm a conservative republican, but I'm not a follower. If it interests me, I'll research all the options.
78. I love laughter, even if it's at my own expense.
79. I like camping, rafting, canoeing and fishing.
80. I went to college before I graduated from high school (for nursing).
81. I hate roller coasters.
82. I love fried dough.
83. I once "ran away" from home. For 2 hours.
84. I am very hard to offend.
85. I am very often misunderstood.
86. I "put my foot in my mouth" on a regular basis, much to my chagrin.
87. I use words like "chagrin" a lot.
88. I love the sound and smell of freshly fallen snow.
89. I hate to spend a lot of money, unless I can consider it an investment.
90. I've gotten stuck in quicksand (actually, it was quickmud)
91. 4 of my kids (including this baby-to-come) were born in a tub of water; 3 of them at home.
92. I have a low tolerance for pain.
93. I cannot ice skate to save my life. But I can ski.
94. I like things neat and tidy, but I don't necessarily care if they're clean.
95. I like true stories. Can't get into most fiction.
96. I make up words and use them regularly.
97. I am hopelessly gullible.
98. I talk too much, but I'm working on it.
99. The weirdest thing I ever wanted to eat was applesauce and spanish olives. And yes, I was pregnant.
100. My friend from #30 is always accusing me of giving Too Much Information.
Do you think I do?