Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just Pushing it Off a Little Bit

So, as you are probably well aware, today was my 30th birthday.

I have video and pictures to share, but my husband is galavanting in Walmart with my camera, and YouTube is being persnickity. So, y'all will just have to wait.

Why don't we all just pretend that I'm not really 30 today? Then, by the time I DECIDE I WANT to be 30, I should have all my multimedia working smoothly!

(But I'm not giving back my new Rascal Flatts CD.....no way man!)

2 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

Happy Birthday and glad to see you posting again.

When my three kids get to me, I think about you and your six. If you can handle six, I can surely handle three :)

Jen

Mete said...

Haven't been around much (everyone in this house is SICK, including me) but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Life seems to get richer every year, so don't be afraid of 30...