Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Oh Yay! A New Post!

I know I know.

You're sick of checking for an update, only to see those incredibly mouthwatering Cadbury Mini Creme Eggs there.

And I am happy to say that I have only eaten 2 of them! That's right. Just TWO. One when I bought them, and one when I made my weight loss goal for March. Ya know, cuz I did so good and all.

And really, a girl just needs some motivation every now and then.

So anyhow. They're gone. No more Creme Eggs at the top of the blog.

I hope y'all are feeling better now.



(Sorry for the lack of updating-ness. But I'm busy! Really busy! Like, super busy! But hopefully I'll be posting some picturesque type thingies soon. Just you wait.....)

2 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

This post is a tease... I want the Cadbury Creme Eggs back! :)

Glad you are all well and just busy!

Danielle said...

LOL Kelly...and Jen

I'm glad those eggs are gonzo! Particularly because I've tried to find them EVERYWHERE...and no luck chuck! Which is just as well - screams the jeans! :O)

...danielle