Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Little Unabased Solicitation

Saw this really neat thing on someone's website that I thought was cool. So I got it too (gotta love HTML).

It's that new section in my sidebar. See? Where I've posted items that I'm "into" right now? Yeah. That way, you can know a little more about me, and I can maybe make a little moolah. Isn't that great?

So if you like something you see in the sidebar, feel free to click on the Amazon link and check it out for yourself. Hey, feel free to buy something even! I'll make a little commission!

I actually didn't do it for the money. I didn't even know that was part of it. I just liked being able to show pictures of things I like, like recent books I'm reading and such.

But if you WANT to buy something....well....I'm not gonna hold ya back, k?

No comments: